Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Major Life Change!


Hello! I know my blog is new so I have no excuses as to why I haven't posted in almost a month! I do have an excuse though! I've been working on a major life change! I got tired of working dead-end jobs and being unhealthy so I made a massive decision. It's something I've been considering for years! What is it?

I'm now in the process of enlisting in the Navy!

I'm 26 and I'm not getting any younger. I need to do something now for my career and my health. The military seems like the best option for me to get on my feet financially. I also want to finish college so the military will be a huge help with that.

What does this mean for the blog? I'm still going to try and keep it running because I really do enjoy writing. I'll start to share fitness posts and information on preparing for the military. I'll also share my journey with y'all. When I ship off, I'll let y'all know so I won't just go silent for two months. I hope to be able to pick back up where I left off with the blog once I'm in and have some time to write.

I'm so excited for this new chapter in my life and I can't wait to officially get things started. I'm waiting on my recruiter to call me so I can go in and start filling out the official paperwork. I took at practice ASVAB at my recruiter's office and did pretty well on it. I'm working to get my math score up and bit and lose a couple of pounds but I'm about ready to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment