Monday, April 22, 2019

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I just wanted to start with a short introductory post. I will go into more detail in upcoming posts. My name is Kiersten and I am a twenty-six-year-old single girl from southeast Virginia. I am a farm kid and I love animals and the outdoors. I am also a Christian and my faith is very important to me. This blog is going to be all about the twenty-something lifestyle. I hope you still around and subscribe! Comment below and tell me about yourself!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Hello, Kiersten, cute puppy by the way, looking forward to reading your blog posts, I am a fellow blogger as well. I hope you have much love blogging as I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That was my dog, Finn, when shes was a puppy. :)

      Delete
  2. Great blog...Hoping to come check out this blog with more conttent soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will have some more content up ASAP!

      Delete
  3. Keep up your good work! All the best for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should write more, before you work on the traffic. But keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I agree and I"m going to have more content up ASAP. I've blogged before so I understand all of that. I just thought I'd get a head start on that kind of thing. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on starting something new. Would love to read some of your blogs. Looking forward for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to writing more blogs and sharing them with you!

      Delete
  6. Welcome to the blogging journey — blessings

    ReplyDelete